How do you make a reindeer out of wood logs?
Plans for building a wooden reindeer with logs
- Cut the body log to length. Place the thickest log on a workbench or sawhorse.
- Drill holes in the body section.
- Cut the legs and neck.
- Adjust the legs and neck.
- Assemble the reindeer’s body.
- Cut the head to size.
- Drill holes in the head section.
- Make and mount the antlers.
How do you make a twig reindeer?
Steps: How to Make Twig Reindeer
- Collect your supplies.
- Create a head twig using the pruners for each reindeer you’ll be making.
- Trim the straight twigs into pieces.
- Select some branched pieces to act as the antlers for each reindeer you’ll be making.