How do you make wooden reindeer out of logs?
Plans for building a wooden reindeer with logs
- Cut the body log to length. Place the thickest log on a workbench or sawhorse.
- Drill holes in the body section.
- Cut the legs and neck.
- Adjust the legs and neck.
- Assemble the reindeer’s body.
- Cut the head to size.
- Drill holes in the head section.
- Make and mount the antlers.
How do you make deer logs?
Table of Contents
- Step 1: Gather Logs and Branches.
- Step 2: Stain and Cut Dowels.
- Step 3: Drill Holes for the Legs and Neck.
- Step 4: Use Wood Glue to Assemble the Deer.
- Step 5: Add Antlers to the Deer’s Head.
- Step 6: Stage the Deer in Your Yard and Enjoy.
How do you make a twig reindeer?
Steps: How to Make Twig Reindeer
- Collect your supplies.
- Create a head twig using the pruners for each reindeer you’ll be making.
- Trim the straight twigs into pieces.
- Select some branched pieces to act as the antlers for each reindeer you’ll be making.
What can you make from logs?
So if you have some tree logs laying around your home, you should make good use of them in a creative way.
- Big Sliced Tree Logs as Garden Benches.
- Build a Tree Log Slice Walkway.
- Wood Log Planters.
- Garden Bench from Two Tree Log and a Piece of Tree Log Slice.
- Raised Garden Beds from Logs.
- Log Stairs on a Slope Garden.